Professional Agents...World Class Performance
Tips for Indoor and Outdoor Grilling
Wanting to learn how to do some outdoor or indoor grilling? Here are some helpful tips to follow:
- A hot grill is your best defense against sticky situations. Be sure that the grates are piping hot before laying down your food.
- Keep a spray bottle of water close by to tame any flare-ups.
- To oil your grill without creating a wild fire: fold up a cotton kitchen towel, lightly dip in vegetable oil, and use your tongs to glide a coat onto the grates.
- Barbeque sauces contain sugar that caramelize and then quickly burn. Try a dry rub in the beginning and then at the end of grilling baste with a thin coating of sauce.
- When cooking anything skewered soak the wooden sticks in water first to prevent them from burning.
Links to check out: